Abstract submission is now closed
Thank you to all authors who have submitted an abstract for the New Directions in Leukaemia Research 2018. We are overwhelmed by the quality and diversity of submissions.
Proposals are invited for the following:
- Oral Presentation – please note that there are a limited number of positions available for Oral Presentations. These will be selected by the Scientific Committee.
- Poster Presentation – will be displayed for the duration of the meeting with an allocated time for the presenting author to be available for questions. Posters are to be no larger than 1m x 1m.
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
- Myelodysplasic syndrome
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms including Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
- Cell Therapy
- Stem Cells and Microenvironment
- New Therapeutic Approaches
Confirmation of Receipt of Abstracts:
Immediately following submission, you will receive an acknowledgment email confirming receipt of your abstract. Please use the details in the email should you wish to edit your abstract up to and no later than the submission deadline of Monday 27 November. No changes will be possible after this deadline.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide the format of presentation on the basis of time and space available.
All presenters must be registered for the Conference, and are responsible for registration fees, personal travel and accommodation expenses.
The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.